After returning from a week of festivities, the PSP team are straight in to a number of January events, kicking off with a week-long trip to Monaco!
2017 was a fantastic year for PSP, delivering over 600 events, servicing numerous new clients, hitting our highest turnover yet, and bolstering our in house team to 32 events professionals.
A few highlights from last year included:
- Lee Layton, Project Manager & Jack Hurn, Designer joining the full time team
- A round-the-world 10 venue Roadshow from Munich to Milan, Stockholm to Sydney
- Managing 78 exhibition theatres in one week across Paris, Amsterdam and London
- A week of exciting hospitality & events at Silverstone Grand Prix
- Delivering TED Global in Tanzania
- The Rugby World Cup 2023 presentations
- An open air “Topping Out” ceremony on the 9th floor of The Midland Metropolitan Hospital
- Our longest LED wall to date at Old Billingsgate
- Heavy investment in to lots of new audio, video and lighting equipment, to our rental inventory
- Delivering a charity event that raised over £800,000
We have a lot in store for this year, with over 100 exciting projects already confirmed over the next few months.
Keep an eye out for our latest news, updates and insights throughout the year!